Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Photoshop Week 3


Today's focus was on research about the states of matter in NetTrekker, downloading pictures, and manipulating those pictures in Photoshop.

In today's comment, answer these two questions:

1. What did you learn today about the states of matter?

2. What did you like most about using Photoshop?

8 comments:

  1. 1.That we use thme every day and at every place

    2.What I liked most was editing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned that there are 3 states of matter. And I like adding my photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I learned how to make a map and to do vocabulary words whith pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned that states of mater can be discribed in mass density and texture.The thing I liked about it is to make the words glow on the out-side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1.Today i learned that there are differant types of states of matter.
    2.I liked mostly everything about photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. today I learned mass and volume I liked that I had fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. today i learned to put my head on super man

    ReplyDelete