Today's focus was on research about the states of matter in NetTrekker, downloading pictures, and manipulating those pictures in Photoshop.
In today's comment, answer these two questions:
1. What did you learn today about the states of matter?
2. What did you like most about using Photoshop?
1.Today I learned that each state of matter has different properties.2.In photoshop I liked it when you make the word you typed in change how it looks.
ReplyDeletePosted by M.T
My answers are
ReplyDelete1:I learned about what density really is and I found a activty to do for my science fair project next school year.
2:I liked that I could manipulate pictures for myself,but I really like was the way you can change the background.
Posted by H.B
1.i learned that STATES OF MATTER can be called in different ways like water vapor and other things.
ReplyDelete2.the thing that i liked about photoshop was that you get to try new things and see how they work. then when your done with it you get to see what you have made.
posted bt M.D.T
Today was fun it was fun learning how to change the way that pichiers look like and how cool they look after you are done with them. posted by M.M.
ReplyDelete@M.D.T
ReplyDeleteGood point
M.T
@m.t. what?
ReplyDeleteby j.m.
what i learned about matter is that solids can turn into liquids, liqids can turn into solids, and liquids can turn into gases.
ReplyDeletewhat i liked about photoshop is that i made cool photos.
a.m
today i learned that making pictures is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun by j.m.
ReplyDeleteusing photo is sooo fun j.m.
ReplyDeletetoday was fun learning about how to change the way the pichier lookks like and its cool the way the look after you are done with it.
ReplyDeletetoday was fun learning about how to change the way the pichier lookks like and its cool the way the look after you are done with it.
ReplyDeleteToday I learned how to use the type tool on photo shop to its best abilities I knew how to use the basics of it but i didnt know how to change the fonts to different fonts than just roman numeral. And im glad that i learned that today so that when i get on photo shop at home I can use different fonts at home so my printe isnt jus plain old roman numeral like it usually is. i am also enjoying myself at camp.
ReplyDelete-A.M
comment above from -A.P
ReplyDelete