Monday, July 11, 2011

Geocaching Week 1


Fun with Geocaching! Today we hid a geocache by recording the coordinates and then traded coordinates to find eachother's hidden treasures.

What did you learn today?
Start your comment with "Today I learned..."

28 comments:

  1. Today I learned what geocaching actually is...Geo caching is to find something with gps portable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I learned that when you find a a geocather you take something and leave something. posted by M.M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I learned that geocaching is when you look for objects on Earth and put back another object like trading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I learned at tech camp what geocaching (earth findin or finding on earth)means and also how to work with a gps. Tech camp is a fun and easy way to learn new and very educational things so far I am havin a great time.
    -A.P

    ReplyDelete
  5. today i learnd that geocaching is easy with a GPS and hard without a GPS and also fun finding stuff with the GPS.

    posted by: A.M

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ M.M thats a grweat point about geocaching and i left that part out.
    -A.P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today I learned that when you go Geocaching, you have to trade something for the thing that you got.And it is also fun when you do it your classmates. Then at first its hard but then you will understand Geocaching.

    M.D.T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today I learned that geocaching is by using a GPS and can find stuff ITS SO FUN!
    by J.M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @A.p good point I should wrote that

    posted be M.T

    ReplyDelete
  10. @A.P. your right it is having a great time! by J.M.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Today I learned that a lot of people enjoy geo casher and do as a hobby or juist for fun ! If a was a geocasher i would be a little canfused on wat to trade when i find someones treasure ? I also learned how to work a GPS.=)

    Posted by R.E

    ReplyDelete
  12. My point is Geocaching is fun.


    posted by M.T

    ReplyDelete
  13. @M.T and J.M :D
    -A.P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Today I learned that geocaching is scientificlly AWSOME!
    by J.M.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ R.E

    but what if you don't Hhave a GPS?

    ReplyDelete
  16. @R.E. JUST PLAY HIDE AND GO SEEK WITHOUT A GPS
    by j.m.

    ReplyDelete
  17. well then whats the science in that?
    @ J.M

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ R.E i think u mean geocaching not casher but i agree that you might not know what to trade but how do u find someones tresure with a gps if you don't kno wat longitude and latitude they hid it
    A.P

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ J.M

    THen you might have a problem and if you did try without a GPS then it will probely be realy hard to find something.

    ReplyDelete
  20. @j.m

    R.e has a point

    ReplyDelete
  21. =)I'm having a great time in tech camp.I can't wait untill tommorow.=0

    Posted by H.B

    ReplyDelete
  22. @r.e. so why did you say what if you don't have a GPS?
    BY J.M.

    ReplyDelete
  23. @A.P Thanks for the comment I left out how to find what ou are looking for you said alot of info that will help peaple what to become geocachers. Also if you do become a geocacher you will have so many adventures. posted by M.M.

    ReplyDelete
  24. @ J.M
    that was me
    M.D.T

    ReplyDelete
  25. IT WOULD BE FUN TO MY OWN ADVENTURES WITH A GPS

    POSTED BY H.B

    ReplyDelete
  26. Today I learned what is geocaching and to find the the missing treasures by using cordednets. posted by s.s

    ReplyDelete
  27. Today I learned that in geocaching you have take something from the cache and put something back in replace of it.


    Posted by: L.I.

    ReplyDelete
  28. today i learned geocaching and how it works .you have to find the caching then take something from the caches then put something back in the cache to replace it posted by v.j

    ReplyDelete