Toady I learned about photoshop. We learned how to put our self in the photo from net trekker. I liked when we used the GPS and a map to find treasure. A.M.
We did not learn we went outside and we found geochache it was really fun. the best part of the camp was that we went on kidpix and drew our maps and the next day we went to go find the maps and the geochache
We did not learn we went outside and we found geochache it was really fun. the best part of the camp was that we went on kidpix and drew our maps and the next day we went to go find the maps and the geochache SK
Toady I learned about photoshop. We learned how to put our self in the photo from net trekker. I liked when we used the GPS and a map to find treasure.
ReplyDeleteA.M.
We did not learn we went outside and we found geochache it was really fun. the best part of the camp was that we went on kidpix and drew our maps and the next day we went to go find the maps and the geochache
ReplyDeleteWe did not learn we went outside and we found geochache it was really fun. the best part of the camp was that we went on kidpix and drew our maps and the next day we went to go find the maps and the geochache SK
ReplyDeleteToday I learned how to cut my picture.
ReplyDeleteand put it on somthing
J.F.
Tody we did our poject on the computer it was
ReplyDeletecool
KT
today we learned to put are photos in a pictures
ReplyDeleteit was really fun
today we learned how to put our photos in pictures
ReplyDeleteit was fun we learned how to find bottles with a gps
l.u