Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Photoshop Week 2


Today's focus was on research about the states of matter in NetTrekker, downloading pictures, and manipulating those pictures in Photoshop.

In today's comment, answer these two questions:

1. What did you learn today about the states of matter?

2. What did you like most about using Photoshop?

9 comments:

  1. I learned to find imegs and put they togeter. A.O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we learned how to manipulate pictures and the sates of matter.the thing i like about photoshop is taking pictures


    l.u

    ReplyDelete
  3. i learned that you can put liquid into anything any cup,jug,and anything after all.The most thing i liked in photoshop was that you can erase the background a picture if its to big and there is alot of new things in the toolbar that i cant explain its so amazing.I love photoshop and one more thing i learned was that you could use the magic wand to delete the background.I love photoshop. SK

    ReplyDelete
  4. That solid is everything around you and yourself. I like photoshop becuase you can make fun of your picture that youhave in your photoshop.

    BY:gm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned how to make a photo on the computer.
    And I learned how to write a word and decorate
    it

    J.F.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned about matter and the states of matter.The three states are solid,liquid,and gas.I mostly liked the eraser and the magic wand because the two tools can erase.
    A.M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learnd that solid,liqud,and gas are stats of
    mater.
    The best thing I did was the picher.

    KT

    ReplyDelete
  8. we learned how to hide the treasure

    GM

    ReplyDelete
  9. today we leanerd many things

    GM

    ReplyDelete