Thursday, July 14, 2011

Last day of Week 1 Photoshop and Geocaching

Today we exchanged treasure maps to hunt for our geocaches and worked on final projects in Photoshop.

Reflection:

1. What did you learn today?

2. What was your favorite part of camp this week?

9 comments:

  1. Today I learned how to clone another picture. My favorite part of camp this week was when I put my head on other peoples bodies.

    -M.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I learned you can put your face on anyone.
    My favorite part was when I put my face on a police man XD hahaha by j.m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today i learend how to edit a picture and make someone pretend there somewhere they want to be at like in China or something.So far today has been my favorite thing we have done all week exsept for Geocashing .That was very fun to , but today was fun because i put myself in Eygept and that was realy cool i think that the only part that was a little hard was to ersae the white partes around me because i kept erasing part of my sweater ,but besides everything was realy cool to work on=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. to day i learned is that you can put your face on other objects.

    my favorite part is geocaching

    posted by:A.M

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I learned to day is that there are so many different thing s you can do on the computer. And my favorite thing about this week is that every thing I got to learn many things on the computer. posted by M.M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. today i learned how to put your face on another persons body (or even and ice cream sundae like i did). I'm glad that my teacher ms.Lara taught me so special thanks to her. When I eave this camp im going to go on photoshop and use the skills that I learned and im going to try and teach myself some. once again i can say that I'm enjoying myself
    -A.P.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What I learned was how to put me in places haven't beeen to.Also learned that the next time I bury something I should put a x mark or something to remind me where it is. My favorite day in this camp this week is today.It was so fun to finish everything.I can't wait until next week because we go to robotics.0_0. Brrrrr. I'm still freezing. I think it's getting colder each day.

    Posted by H.B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today i learend how to edit a pic and make someone pretend there somewhere they want to be at like China or something. So far today has been my favorite thing we have done all week exsept for Geocashing. That was vwery fun to,but today was funner because i put mtself in Egypet !well thats all for today so byi=0

    Posted by R.E

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also learning all these thing will help us in the long run. And you will do this in your life so you cando beter in life.posted by M.M.

    ReplyDelete